MAGICOOL Body and Face Micro-fine Cooling Spray 75ml
- Magicool Cooling Spray 75ml is the pocket & travel size of Magicool 200ml for use anywhere, anyplace, anytime. Suitable for adults, children & during pregnancy. Fits in your pocket or handbag to instantly cool you on the Go! Less than 100ml so can accompany you on board flights.
- Unique, Patented, Pioneering, The World’s ONLY, breakthrough, micro-fine cooling spray. UK best seller since 1999. A lifesaver during hottest weather and ultra hot conditions, Magicool Spray is super quick to cool you and your surroundings in seconds.
- Instantly cools the body & face and cools the hot air and surfaces in sun-baked cars.
- Ground breaking, unique micro-fine spray, patented, ‘WORLD’S FIRST’ is always ready chilled and works without refrigeration.
- 'YOUR VERY OWN AIR-CONDITIONER' anytime, anywhere, perfect for hot days, muggy nights, on the beach, playing sports, clubbing and more.
- When feeling hot, spray generously to avoid heat exhaustion. Suitable for all ages including babies, during pregnancy and for use on sensitive skin. Suitable for use on face with no effect on makeup. Watch the familiar Magicool TV advert attached.
- Made in UK.
FEEDBACK/REVIEWS - SCROLL DOWN TO PLACE ORDER
Mrs Jane Watson - 5 out of 5 stars, BRILLIANT, can’t recommend it high enough
Super super spray, the cooling effect is great and lingers on your skin, so the effect lasts longer. It is invaluable when feeling hot anywhere. It is easy to keep in your hand bag. I wouldn’t survive the Summer without Magicool! Smells nice too!
Graham Wood -ten out of ten, Great Product, Great Results
I use this on work travels to hot countries and also when on holiday in the Caribbean. Works wonders, works really well, a life changer.
Christine Finch -5 out of 5 stars, Godsend
A must for the hot weather. The spray contains a natural ingredient which helps cool you down. I sprayed before going to bed and this helped me significantly.
James Watford - 10 out of 10 Literally a LIFE SAVER
I have uncontrolled Reentrant Supraventricular Tachycardia. Two methods of attempting control, a breathing method, useless, and sticking your head in ice cold water. I don't think many of us carry around such things. My carer suggested this. What a good idea, does the job perfectly. My carer swears by it in hot weather. She says it is worth its weight in gold.
................and many more