ItchAid Veterinary Micro-fine Spray for Treating Mild to Severe Itch & Pain due to Atopic Dermatitis, Skin Allergies, Insect Bites & Heat Rash-150ml
- ItchAid Veterinary Spray is a Patented, Unique, The World's Only, Micro-fine topical spray, clinically proven to instantly treat mild to severe itch & pain in dogs and horses, caused by atopic dermatitis, sweet itch, heat rash, summer & chronic skin allergies, urticaria (hives), insect and flees bites.
- Classified as Medical Device, carries the CE Safety Mark and is clinically proven to stop mild to severe itch & pain in seconds and achieve long lasting effect. Repetitive use results in treating the underlying skin conditions.
- Superfast Micro-fine spray covers large skin areas effortlessly, calms red, sore, inflamed skin in seconds, with no side effects. suitable for all ages, and during pregnancy.
- The spray utilizes a New-to-The-World Ground breaking Delivery Technology effectively, Drugs-free. Replaces the collective need for steroids, antihistamines, gels and topical creams. Works instantly to stop mild to severe itch & pain.
- Easy, Safe & Convenient Skin Treatment. no creams, no gels, no pills, no mess, no foam, no touching of sore skin or endless rubbing & most importantly no harm if licked.
- Made in UK.
FEEDBACK/REVIEWS SELECTION - SCROLL DOWN TO PLACE ORDER
Mark Adams: Awesome Spray, Excellent Results, ten out of ten
My dog suffered chronic severe itching for months, we tried everything and nothing seemed to work. Got it after neighbours recommendation. I applied the spray whenever I saw my dog scratch. Within few days, the itch, pain and irritation were gone. I love it when he comes wagging his tail, holding the can in his jaws for me to apply. Love you ItchAid, you are a gem.
Liz Anderson: Fantastic spray. 10 out of 10
Recommended by my vet, Treated my horse’s itch condition in a few days. I went back to my vet just to thank him for recommending it, as nothing else seemed to work. Great product, works exactly as described, super results & superfast too.
Joanna Johnson: 5 out of 5 stars, Highly Recommended
Works well on my dog's itchy skin due to allergies. Glad to find a natural product that is easy to apply and works so well and avoids the need for cortisone injections. There is no scent and the aerosol is a very soft, fine mist.
George Hewitt: 5 out of 5 stars, Amazing Spray
This product is wonderful and effective. I used it on my bulldog and it helped to ease the redness and the itch. I particularly like the way you can spray larger areas in one go, which in turn makes it easier for your dog. Will buy again.
....................and many more